Reminded me of a certain sorority on campus. They get gorgeous girls just like we do, but in a very certain mold. Having a very easily identified type of girl is helpful to these chapters...until the fake IDs and nights out, as well as over-slamming get to them. By the time they hit the end of junior year they look...like shit. And then people know them as 1/2 pretty and 1/2...."sweet". (Ask Southern Belle what calling someone 'darling' or 'sweet' means).
How do you avoid this? Diet. Exercise.
(Fortunately this Slampiece doesn't need to do either, but you do.)
I don't know why you would let anyone ever see you eat (Tease hasn't been seen eating since 2007). BUT if you must, here is your shopping list:
- Diet Coke
- Evian Water (Fiji is for GDI's)
- Addy (Adderal)- OK you don't buy this, you get an RX but its just as necessary.
- 100 calorie packs
- Baking Supplies-so you can bake and maintain Frat Relations
- Drunk food for Functional Alc and/or your Frat Daddy (lock this up during the week- no temptations!)
- Whipped Cream
Done. That's it. If you go on a date that can be your meal/carbs for the week because what Fratty wants you to waste his money? Oh, right, all of them.
- Wear Nike running shorts and date party tee's as often as possible- at least you look like you are fit
- Make a point to wear block letters to the gym. Especially since then only greek's will be allowed to speak to you
- Bring a Cosmo, Vogue, or Southern Living and jump on the elliptical. Don't get off until you're so tired you think that leggings as pants sound as cute the article says they do.
- Slamming, duh. Just an hour of hooking up can burn almost 100 cal's! No excuses now ;)
- If you don't fit into your XS bid day shirt, whip out the Amex Black card and buy yourself a personal trainer to yell at you until you do.
Do what you must but avoid the Freshman 15 at all costs.
No excuses- Srat like a champion.
Until next time,